During the last eight years my fellow council members and myself have overseen multiple projects that have increased Media's ability to grow as a viable, dynamic community. My top priority is to continue to allow Media to grow in a thoughtful way that considers the input of all citizens equally.
The current council also has been effective at maintaining Media's infrastructure through projects such as traffic calming and the improvement of storm water management. These ongoing projects are extremely important to the health and safety of our Borough residents.
One of my assignments on Borough Council is to serve as the liaison to the Media Recreation Board. During the last eight years the Recreation Board has increased the number of events it has offered to Media's residents. I have always looked at the Recreation Board as one of the best things about Media and will continue to support these very important events as well as encourage the creation of new ones.
No hay repuesta.
No hay repuesta.
1. Leadership beyond the pandemic. Dealing with the economic impact of Covid-19 and coming out stronger will be a multi-year process. As a Borough Council member, I will work with the Media Business Authority to expand opportunities for businesses to thrive.
2. Continued public safety excellence. Media is a safe town with a top-notch police department. With many new apartments being built over the last several years, a long-term public safety plan including traffic safety will help keep Media safe.
3. Balancing business and environment concerns. I pledge to work toward a balance of environmental and business interests. Media's best interests are paramount and will require creative solutions and compromises.
- Realize our town's motto, “Everybody’s Hometown” and truly make the borough a model of diversity.
- Recovering and revitalize the local economy
- Traffic safety
No hay repuesta.
1. Providing parking solutions in our town that will increase parking for residents in emergencies and events that help our residents, small businesses, and our town thrive.
2. Preserving green space in Media Borough. I will work to find ways to preserve green space in our Borough and maintain the parks/spaces that we have.
3. Supporting our local police and emergency services is a top priority for me. Our local departments are some of the best in the county. I want to make sure that our police and emerency services are given the right resources, are listened to, and remain strong to help keep our communities safe.
Public safety, affordable housing and maintaining open spaces for community recreation are three priorities that will continue to make Media a thriving community for the residents and a popular destination for visitors. Me and my Borough Council slate will be listening to ALL residents and help this community continue to be the best it can be. As residents, we are committed to keeping our community safe by implementing safer traffic patterns for pedestrians and drivers; we want to strengthen the walkability of our town. Affordable Housing is an important issue in every neighborhood across the United States. I am very grateful to have found an affordable option in Media back in 2013 and I have called it home ever since. Media's park spaces are important to develop and sustain. Residents enjoy living in a walkable town with park and green spaces they can engage while they walk with their families and dogs. My top priorities hold the future of Media Borough at heart.