Date of Birth
October 19, 1957
• State College High School (1975)
• Penn State (1975-1979)
• United States Army Reserve (1979-1985)
• College Township Councilman (January 2013-present)
• College Township Planning Commission-15 years (1997-2012)
• 35 years working in a high profile, community service public sector career integrating access equity into community planning and developing public/private partnerships that enhanced community mobility options
As an existing Council member, my priorities are already integrated into the Township’s Budget, Capital Improvement Plan, Vision, and Mission Statement. This Council has worked collaboratively over the last year to develop these tools to represent to the residents our guiding principles and our action plan. I believe the recent pandemic though has put our priorities in a slightly different context and given us reason to reemphasize our commitment to virtual public engagement, mobility options, and recreational opportunities.
This community is blessed with residents who bring a tremendous amount of knowledge and expertise to the table. I have always relied heavily on community engagement and common sense throughout my professional career and my time on both the Planning Commission and Council. So, if reelected, I will continue to be very deliberate and methodical on all issues to ensure that everyone interested has an opportunity to be heard as part of the decision-making process.
Date of Birth
August 27, 1983
Leader, Process/business manager
1. Environmental sustainability and protection. Let's be smart about how we move forward with our residential and commercial development. We must take action today to do our part to combat climate change.
2. Improving our government efficiency. We must look internally at how we are running our government and find ways to gain efficiency. I would like to make continuous improvement part of the culture.
3. Resident experience. Let's continue to improve the experience of live, work, and play for all residents in the township.
Date of Birth
BS Economics; Econometrics
Current College Township Council Member
Past College Township Planning Commission Member
Past College Township Industrial Development Authority Member
Leadership Centre County Alumni (Class of 2004)
If re-elected. I will first thank all for the opportunity to serve and continue to work with our current Council, Township Staff and Residents to achieve and maintain our priorities to the benefit of our Township and Residents.
Current interests and objectives are:
1. The Township is currently working on a Pedestrian Master Plan. What this entails is reviewing areas within the Township in which we can have a better walkable, bike-able sidewalks and paths in our community.
2. The Township is currently working on a Small Area Plan. This entailed a and involved a study which reviewed our current Zoning uses in our Commercial and Industrial Development Zones to assist Council in looking into other current, more up-to-date Zoning uses which may be beneficial in encouraging job creating Commercial development within our community.
3. Continue to work with and listen to the voices of our Residents and to represent all in keeping College Township a great place to live, work, learn & play.