Date of Birth
June 4, 1972
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction ‘94
- Penn State Smeal College of Business, Masters of Business Administration, Marketing and Finance ‘12, Valedictorian
- 3 Decades of Professional and Leadership Experience in the Performing Arts, Hospitality and Event Planning, Product Development and Business Development.
- Member of the Osaze Osagie Memorial Scholarship Endowment Committee
- Member of the Brit Shalom Social Action Committee
- Career Mentor, Penn State Smeal College of Business MBA Program 2012-Present - Mentored Dozens of Students and Served as Panelist at Numerous Career Development Events
- Candidate for PA State Senate, 2018
- Executive Committee Member, Centre County Democratic Committee (CCDC), 2019-Present, Member of HR Subcommittee, Host of Major Fundraising and Volunteer Appreciation Events.
- Campaign Chair, Teamwork Centre County - Provided Strategic, Fundraising and Publicity Guidance to Winning Democratic County Slate of Candidates, leading to historic wins - Re-Election of both Democratic County Commissioners, Election of first ever female Treasurer in Centre County.
- Member, Nittany Mountain Biking Association 2011-Present - Organizer and Participant in Trailwork Projects in Rothrock State Forest
- Member of the Board, University of Pennsylvania, Class of 1994
As State College Mayor, I will be the voice of all people in our community and provide leadership as a close partner of the Borough Council and Administration. I will seek to ensure that our community's urgent priorities inform our budget through increased investments in pedestrian and bike infrastructure, equity programs (including affordable housing and the COB), and sustainability. These investments benefit all residents, increasing health and wellness and making downtown even more accessible, vibrant, and attractive to businesses. My public advocacy for immigrants, transgender individuals, and underrepresented racial and ethnic groups informs my service, and I will champion the right of every person to be represented, empowered, and protected. Creating a welcoming and inclusive community that values everyone’s unique contribution will enable us to grow together and enjoy harmony and lasting prosperity. Please let me know what matters most to you. I will be proud to serve you.