Hennepin County Park Commissioner District 5
Haga clic sobre la foto del candidato para aprender más. Para comparar dos candidatos, haga clic en el botón "compare". Para empezar de nuevo, haga clic sobre la foto de otro candidato.
John F. Gibbs
Why are you the best candidate for this position? (750 characters)
If elected, what will your top three priorities be and why? (500 characters)
How is this office important to constituents? Please provide details of any plans for improvement. (500 characters)
If elected, how will you balance competing interests, such as your own values and opinions, input from park staff and fellow board members, and diverse views from the community? (500 characters)
How would you ensure that all of our County facilities and parks are accessible to all members of our community? (500 characters)
Twelve years of service on the Park Board, active park user, demonstrated commitment to fiscal responsibility, asset and ecosystem management, and welcoming parks.
1) Fiscal Responsibility. This is the foundation for continuing the mission.
2) Asset Management. This assures an appealing and safe user experience and avoids deferring maintenance that can become a financial timebomb.
3) Community Engagement. Engagement with neighborhoods, city & county governments, user groups and partner institutions positions us best to build consensus and then act with confidence.
Solid policymaking making by the Board of Commissioners, along with a strong professional staff, positions the Three Rivers Park District to continue as a critical component of the high quality of life in the Twin Cities region, enhance property values, sustain and protect our natural environment for the future and enable active lifestyles that enhance our personal and public health.
Consideration on an issue by issue basis, engagement and homework.
1) Welcoming culture
2) Well designed and maintained assets
3) Transparent decisionmaking
Para seleccionar un candidato y crear su boleta, tiene que ingresar su dirección.
You have already selected the maximum number of candidates for this race.
You must uncheck an existing selection before making another selection.